“We are passionate about what we do, the teams we contribute to, and expanding our knowledge and horizons. We apply our skills to discover unique solutions to your technical challenges.”
Craig Douds, Director
Dynamech Ltd has developed and retained a skilled crew of up to 40 employees. Our team has a proactive, honest, and vibrant company culture, and a collective team spirit.
A strong commitment to comprehensive Health, Safety and Environment policies maintains excellent performance and supports our success.
We offer day-to-day mechanical maintenance services from plant installation to ongoing rotating equipment maintenance. Currently offering our services the length and breadth of New Zealand, we have experience supporting the following industrial sectors, with a keen interest in supporting renewable energy plants and equipment:
Dynamech remains at the forefront of mechanical engineering best practice and is proud to support the industry as an Affiliate member of Engineering NZ.
WHATS UNIQUE ABOUT DYNAMECH?
Our Work Ethic
- Leading by example – delivering engineering solutions with excellence and expressing a culture of continuous improvement
- Supporting and enhancing our clients’ reputation by what we do, and the way we do it.
- Health & Safety is our ‘Business-as-usual’
The Unique Nature of Our Team
- Our team-spirit – We’re collectively collaborative
- We’re highly skilled, well-rounded, and knowledgeable
- We’re responsive – delivering with enthusiasm and flexibility
At Dynamech our customer service approach is the result of commitment to three key strategies which create long term value for our clients: